It is crazy that I can be running so much and working out so much and still weigh the same amount as what I weighed at the end of the challenge. I was sure that I could maintain weight and I was right. Now I just need to make sure that I adjust my caloric intake and try to get under the 140 lbs. that is my goal. It is hard to run so far and not eat so much. I am hungry ALL THE TIME! We will see what happens. Here is my workout for this week:
Monday: biking in the basement for 1 hour 30 min. with 30 min. conditioning.
Tuesday: run 3 x 2 miles at 9:00/mile pace with 1/2 mile recovery in between
Wednesday: 1 hour elliptical with 30 min. weight lifting at gym/REST
Thursday: run 6 miles
Friday: 1 hour Boot camp class with 30 min. abs on ball at gym
Saturday: run 20 miles
Sunday: REST
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment