Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What is happening??

THE only excuse that I have is that it was my birthday week. Natalie made me my favorite oatmeal cake and I had about 5 pieces that day. Then Kevin surprised me with a party on Saturday and Sue brought a raspberry/chocolate mousse cake. YUMMY! I have had multiple pieces since Saturday...thank goodness it is all gone. Okay one more excuse...I started my period and I am super bloated. I am having a super hard time losing weight right now and wanting to, but have no motivation. People did not get into this challenge as much as I was hoping they would and I am going to have to revert back to hard core calorie minimizing. I am going to have to say no to ALL desserts for the next few weeks. W4W: Monday: Run 4 miles with the track team; ride bike in basement for 1:20 min. Tuesday: Run 5 miles with track team Wednesday: Run 4-6 miles with Sue Thursday: Run 5 miles Friday: Bike in basement for 1 hour Saturday: Run 8-10 miles on treadmill in Baltimore Sunday: OFF

No comments: