Friday. Feb. 6- 1 hour Kick boxing class at Gold's Gym with Candee. 30 min. abs and arm conditioning.
Saturday, Feb. 7- Run 8 miles with Kevin at a 10:00 min/mile pace
Sunday, Feb. 8- REST
Monday, Feb. 9- 2 mile run outside
Tuesday, Feb. 10- Run 5 miles at gym on treadmill
Wednesday, Feb. 11- REST
Thursday, Feb. 12- Run 2 miles
Friday, Feb. 13- XT on bike
Saturday, Feb. 14- 20 mile RACE in Martha's Vineyard
I am so looking forward to this weekend. Not really for the race but just the time away with Kevin. We need to spend more time together just as a couple. I really wish that my leg was in better shape so I could really push my run. I am really not very happy with the fact that I can finally run faster and my legs feel so great along with my lungs and now I have to deal with injury. I need to just continue to stretch out the IT band and keep taking Aleve and IB Profen for the pain.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment