Monday, February 9, 2009

W13W

Friday, Jan. 30- 1 hour aerobics class in Utah with Lorie
Saturday, Jan. 31- Run 13.5 miles with Lorie at a 9:30 pace on Parkway
Sunday, Feb. 1- REST
Monday, Feb. 2- REST
Tuesday, Feb. 3- Weight class (1 hour). Run 6 miles on the treadmill at gym.
Wednesday, Feb. 4- Run 2 miles on treadmill in mom's basement.
Thursday, Feb. 5- Travel day (back to NH)

It was so much fun working out with Lorie in Utah. I loved having my running partner back even if it was only for one run. We started at 9800 S. in S. Jordan and ran on the parkway. It ends at 114th S. and you have to run through a neighborhood to connect back to it at 118th S. We got a little lost and our 12 mile run turned into 13.5 but thank goodness my mom lived close by because if we had to run all the way back to our cars it would have been 15 miles. Darren took us back to our cars in his car. Thanks Darren. I loved lifting and working out at the gym with Lorie too. It is just so nice to have someone reliable to meet at the gym and to make me work harder and press harder than I normally would. I miss you so much Lorie.

No comments: