So far I am working out 6 days a week. My running partner, Sue and I meet at Gold's gym at 5:00 am and either run and lift or just run or just lift. We are taking things easy on the pace right now, just making sure to keep the miles up.
Monday: Lift and run 3-4 miles
Tuesday: Run 6 miles
Wednesday: Lift and run 3-4 miles
Thursday: Lift only
Friday: Long run (10-12 miles)
Saturday: Run if feel like it (8-10 miles)
Sunday: REST
Last week we ran 10 miles on Friday and then felt like getting up on Saturday and running 8. It is nice not to have to get up on Saturday because we already did it on Friday. We take it out around 9- 9:30 min./mile and just enjoy the run. It has been nice and I feel like my foot is healing really well. I just have to keep my heart rate under 165. VERY HARD. I will continue with this schedule until mid December then I will have to start adding more miles again. If I end up running Martha's Vineyard 20 miler again I better get a move on it.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment