By looking at this picture I now know that I need a pedicure and my scale needs to be dusted off and used again. I have taken a break for far too long. At the beginning of the year I weighed 138 lbs. only 8 lbs. to my goal and now I have 13-14 lbs. to my goal and I am not very happy about this. I was actually a little surprised that I weighed that much this morning. I only had 2 brownies, ice cream and a cream soda right before bed last night. I thought all of that was supposed to burn off before morning.I have found that when I have a plan I do very well. It takes a lot of time and energy to have a plan and to stick with it, but I do have a ton of will-power to do it so I am finally ready this time around. I have known that I need to get off some weight in order to run at my full potential for a while now. This is going to finally make me commit and get it done. The first week is really hard, but just say no enough times and then it becomes easier and easier.
W1W(week 1 workouts):
Monday: basement bike for 1 hr. 40 min.; track team workout 1 hour.
Tuesday: P90X yoga for 1 hr. 45 min.
Wednesday: track team workout 1 hour; speed workout @ HH 6 miles
Thursday: Run with Yuki 5-6 miles
Friday: basement bike for 1 hr. 30 min.
Saturday: Long run 15 miles with Sue and Yuki
Sunday: REST



No comments:
Post a Comment