
WOW! I never really thought I would see this day come. I am down to the weight I was when I got married and even a little bit less. I have decided that I am going to drop down to 140 lbs. and then maybe I will fit into a size 8 pants comfortablely. I went pants shopping the other day because I could not fit into any of the ones that I owned and I was putting on 8s and 10s and feeling so good. The 8s are still too tight for me around the behind area but just give me a couple of weeks and a few good running weeks and I will be in those size 8s with no problem. I just found out that I have pneumonia and am unable to run for a few weeks. BUMMER. I think that it may work out well because I can really give my IT band a rest on my right leg and I can do some stretching and massaging for it. I am hoping that when I finally can go back to running after the new year, I will be fit and able to run without pain. We shall see. Because of the no running, I have had to cut my calories back to 1000 calories per day. It is a little harder and I will be happy when my lungs repair and I can ease back easy to the gym. I hate not exercising. I am still doing my push ups and sit ups and core strengthening because I do not want everything to go to pot. I can't believe that I am sick for Christmas. We have been without power for 9 days and I have been unable to post my proof, but here it is for everyone to see (picture to come soon). 6 more lbs. to go. YEAH!



3 comments:
Great job sorry your sick and no power bummer.
You are doing so good!!
You poor girl, I hope your feeling better soon, and yeah, you kicked my trash good this time around. Way to go. I seriously can't believe you can function without power, isn't it cold???
Post a Comment