Thursday, December 4, 2008
Bloated and feeling gross
This week my "friend" is visiting and it is so true that you crave more carbs and feel so bloated during this particular week. I am not looking forward to the weigh in as much this week. I am getting so close to the 150 mark that I am getting really excited though. The last time that I weighed less than 150 was when I got married and now I am just so close. I think my body may have hit an immovable point. It doesn't seem like I am budging at all off of a certain weight. It also may be that I have not passed on dessert at all this week. I need to not give in so easily. I love chocolate chip cookies and when I am feeling yucky I eat them...what can I say I am an emotional eater. Anyway, I am just jotting down a few of my feelings so I can have a record of how I feel. I hope everyone else has had a better week than me. I am going to have to kick it into gear for this next week and really work hard to get through the rough spots. Wish me luck and good luck to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment