I am going crazy sitting around the house trying to get better from this pneumonia thing. This morning I was coughing so bad that I could not even get a breath in between and the mucus was right on my gag reflex so I kept gagging and dry heaving. Kevin told me that it was very sexy and romantic. I was even going to try and go in the basement to ride my bike today, but I guess I better give it a few more days. This is not good...I have been trying not to eat goodies and things, but I have found that the thing that calls my name the most is the candy cane chocolate Kisses. They are so good. I think that I am going to just maintain my weight this week. I just hope that I do not gain. I really need to get a final kick and lose a few more lbs. before the final weigh in. This is so crappy that I cannot exercise. Here comes the coughing again. HELP!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment