Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The week extension will be great for me

I am actually glad that we will be extending the challenge for another week until Jan. 9. This week with New year's Eve and "my little friend" visiting is just not a good week. Thanks to whoever came up with this idea. After tonight I am going to have to run about 50 miles. We are having our annual New Year's Eve party and we always have way too much food and the food is always SOOO good. I am making beef tenderloin rolls, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, stuffed mushrooms, I am trying a new dish from Martha Stewart, a hot crab dip. We have shrimp, a chocolate fountain, smoothies, not to mention everything that everyone else brings. We are crazy for making so much food every year, but it is so much fun. I am not going to be involved in the next challenge. I am actually helping my husband, Kevin with his own challenge for the next 8 weeks. He wants to lose about 20-30 lbs. It would be fun to do a couples challenge at some point and do the combined weight. But right now, I will be focusing all my energies on my honey and keeping my weight where it is at and maybe even losing a little more. I have big plans for our future. Good luck to all for ONE more week.

No comments: