Friday, December 5, 2008

W5W

Friday, Dec. 5- Biking at home for 1 hour
Saturday, Dec. 6- 14 mile run (outside hopefully)- was not able to do this...
Sunday, Dec. 7- REST
Monday, Dec. 8- Run 6 miles on treadmill- very hard because I could feel pressure in my lungs
Tuesday, Dec. 9- 3 miles run with conditioning- was not able to do this home in bed with fever
Wednesday, Dec. 10- 6 miles on treadmill- was not able to do this home in bed with fever
Thursday, Dec. 11- Biking at home for 1 hour and 30 min. conditioning

I really need to be able to run the 14 miles on Saturday outside and just take it slow and easy. My leg has felt a lot better this week and I am hoping it will be able to handle the long run. I have a craft fair that I am doing all day so I hope that I will be able to maybe run 7 in the morning before I go and then 7 later that day after the fair and before our ward Christmas party. This is my plan. (Added Dec. 20-Did not do it. I ran out of time. I was getting sick with a cold and was not feeling very good. It turned out to be pneumonia...YUCK! It is going to be a long recovery.)

4 comments:

Kathy Schroder said...

Holy cow you are my hero!! You are a crazy runner madwoman!! I want you to start posting what you eat as well I need some good tips. Nice job on the loss you are doing awesome!!

j&krosser said...

Good job on the running! You are doing amazing.

Allred's said...

I am so inspired with your amazing commitment to exercising. You truly are kicking some butt.

kristal said...

Aww, I'm soo jealous...you are me 4 months ago! I was this way for about 6 months this year. I would do 3-7 workout videos a day and I was eatting so healthy...look at my now...blah! You're doing fantastic, and even though I'm doing nothing about it, you're totally motivating!