Monday, December 29, 2008

W8W

Friday, Dec. 26- Biking at home for 1 hour with 30 min. conditioning
Saturday, Dec. 27- Biking at home for 1 hour with 30 min. conditioning
Sunday, Dec. 28- REST (our 15 year anniversary)
Monday, Dec. 29- Run 5 miles on treadmill with 45 min. weight lifting at gym- very hard because I could feel pressure in my lungs and I would run .40 mile and walk .10. BUT I DID IT. I only had a few coughing fits. YEAH!
Tuesday, Dec. 30- Run 3 miles on treadmill and bike 30 min. with conditioning
Wednesday, Dec. 31- Biking at home for 1 hour with 30 min. conditioning
Thursday, Jan. 1- Our traditional 5K run to start off the new year with Kevin (it is supposed to be 27 degrees this day). BRRR... It was too cold to run outside (7 degrees with wind chill-feels like -14) so I went to the gym and ran 12 miles on the treadmill without stopping. Then rode the bike for 30 min. WOO HOO!

I really am excited that I am able to run a little bit this week. Today my legs felt okay, it was just my lungs. My IT band (hip flexor) was acting up but I think I just need to take some Alieve before I run. I am really needing to get back into shape and get back on track for our training. The race in Martha's Vineyard is only 6 weeks away. I need to at least do an 18 mile run at least 2 weeks before. I have very limited time for this. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

kristal said...

haha! Very true, sadly, I've got NOTHING in my butt! NOTHING, flat as a pancake. And I did keep some boobs, until I hit 149, seirously and I went from a D to a B in a month. I loved it though, I used to LOVE my C's, but now taht they are just deflated flapjacks, I want those B's back. My VS jeans that I have on now fit lose in the legs and butt, but like you said, we're opposite figures. I've never had a problem with my thighs (one area of my body I haven't hated for life), and sadly, like I said, no butt, but I love enough lower gutt to tighten jeans up...blah. But my other size 8's from VS have the uplift in them, so they fight snug, but they don't look like they are that tight...they have the spandex stuff to hold everything firm and smooth, I love em...the waistband is just a tad to tight right now. But they ahve so many different fits, I'm sure you can find one that's great for you, plus I'm sure being so tall you like the 34" inseams as well. I'm jealous that your size 8's are comfortable. I know I had it coming though, I really can't believe I didn't gain more beacuse I've been completley off of my diet for 2 months now. COMPLETELY! So I should be happy that two of my 8's still fit right? Seriously it's go time next go around. Are youg oing to keep truckin with us? I hope so...can't wait to see your stinking motivational picture to get me going. Um, I haven't read through all of your posts...how many calories are you eatting a day?