Saturday, November 29, 2008

W4W

Friday, Nov. 28- Shopping for 6 hours...Volleyball for 2 hours
Saturday, Nov. 29- 12 mile run on treadmill (6 on treadmill and 6 on elliptical)
Sunday, Nov. 30- REST (very much needed)
Monday, Dec. 1- 1 hour on elliptical
Tuesday, Dec. 2- 2 miles on indoor track
Wednesday, Dec. 3- 7 mile run on treadmill
Thursday, Dec. 4- REST or XT on bike

This week for my training I have to run a lot of miles. My hip flexer is still giving me fits. I am massaging it with my roller and trying to stretch it a lot. On the 10K run on Thanksgiving day it started acting up on about mile 5. My husband and I saw a T-shirt that said it all, "Pain is weakness leaving your body". I will try to say that as I am running my 12 miles today on the treadmill at the gym. I may have to listen to my body and cut the run short if it gets too bad. I do not want to injure it so much that I will not be able to continue to train.

2 comments:

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

Kelly you are doing so amazing! I hadn't checked this for a while - but Wow! I am getting more motivated looking at this - I was horrible last week and I just had a bad weigh-in (I gained 1.2 lbs. in the last 2 weeks - ouch!).

Hopefully I can take it back off this week. See you tonight! I heard that you are singing - I always love to here you sing.

kristal said...

Awww, i MISS being this dedicated. I honestly do. hopefully I can snap out of this "everything is so great and happy" mode before I end up a size 12!