Thursday, January 1, 2009

I DID IT!

I ran 12 miles without stopping today on the treadmill at the gym. I had a few cough attacks. I could not go above 5.5 for very long because my lungs could not handle it. I only ran about 6.5 for 2 miles at mile 5 and then again at mile 11. I am so stoked. I was worried that I may not be able to be ready for Martha's 20, but baby here I come. I just popped an Alieve beforehand and so my IT band did not bother me too much. I am so happy. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! Mine has certainly started out that way.

1 comment:

kristal said...

Ah, I need a treadmill! I was soo excited to start running yesterday and I bundled up the kids got my water headed outside...the jogger had a flat, and it's freakin freezing! I'm finding one on craigslist right now! However, I did just order P90X and new Brooks Adrenalines! yay!!! You are sooo my inspiration for this next go round. Wish you were doing it, but I'm still going to think of you starting at 163 and getting into the 140's! I just want my 150 back! Good job on the 12 miles..holy shiz! You're wonder woman!!!