Friday, January 2, 2009

5 more lbs. to go


So I weighed in at 144.2 this morning. It is crazy how I can weigh the exact same as last week. I really was trying to watch what I ate and before New Years Eve I actually weighed 143.2 and was excited. I ate a ton of food on Wednesday night and then ran a ton of miles on Thursday to try and counter-act it. I guess it is good that I didn't put on weight and I also have to remember that "my little friend" is here for a visit. My goal before the FINAL weigh in is 5 lbs. more. I would love to slide just right under 140. Good luck to ALL!

2 comments:

Allred's said...

Kelly, congrats on consistency. About the picture, sure use it. I found it on photobucket.com, however I added the words to it. But if you want the picture without words, you can find it there.....good luck this next week.

kristal said...

ha! you sound like me. My initial goal was 160, and a size 10, then when I hit that, I decided 150 and an 8, then I thought, ok, 140 and a 6, but I got into 6's at 148 so I quit there, that's just because that's when we ended up going on our motivating trip to Jamaica, or I might have gone further. That's where that wedding picture was taken. We didn't have any pictures from our REAL wedding,s o I figured since I fit in my dress again, and we're going to Jamaica, may as well take some shots...8 years later...haha! ANyway, you bettered keep visiting the biggest loser challenge next tiem even though youy're done, just to remind me that you did it so I can feel like I can. I started my real diet today. Threw out all the junk food and have my weekly menu planned. P90X is actually in the mail now...but sadly, my running shoes aren't! I can't find the Brooks shoes I want for under $90...I'll probably just order them today and stop wasting time trying to find a deal. Anyway, great job! 5lbs in the final week....happens all the time, you can do it!