


Kristal says that I should wear a bikini for my after pictures but that will never happen. I don't even own one. My stretch marks are at the point where they really pucker because my stomach is not used to being smaller. So this is as good as it's going to get. I also posted some new pictures along the side of the blog in the customize section so you can see a difference there. In the first picture it is of me at 162 lbs. in September. The next one is me in the same pants that I wore at 162 (size 14). I am very excited that I am no longer wearing those pants but they were my very favorite so now I need to look for some new Lucky Jeans on eBay in a size 8. It is good that I have lost weight, but now I do not have any clothes that fit. I just got these new boyfriend boot cut pants from VS thanks to Kristal for telling me about the sale. I need a few more pants before I go to Utah to see my family in a couple of weeks.



4 comments:
Love the jeans! And the shirt too (I have it in red..haha). Great job this challenge. Very inspiring. Though I could never get to 140..I'd have to completely stop eatting. I was eatting one meal a day and a protien shake to get me to 147. blah! Aww well. Great job!!!!! You look fantastic!
Holy cow girl--you are the incredible shrinking lady! You look amazing and I'm so inspired by your dedication and hard work! I'm sure you feel great! I am so happy for you. You are very motivational! Incredible!
You look amazing I bet you feel so good about yourself. I ended up heavier at the end of the challenge how sad is that.
you're such a babe and you look awesome. How come we didn't get the before and after in the same spandex clothes. That is what I wanted to see!! You are awesome. Well I am on the the next 2 month weight challenge. Wish me luck!!
Post a Comment