I thought this day would never come. I am so glad to have done this challenge at this time in my life. I have a lot of decisions to make in my life and now that I have hit one of my HUGE goals that I have wanted to complete in a long time I will be able to face the other things that I need to in my life. Thank you to Kathy for mentioning the challenge to me, thank you to Amy and Kristal for keeping it fun. I say good luck to all in your next challenge. I hope everyone can hit the big goals that they set in life, it feels so good. (BTW...I weighed myself without my clothes on and I weigh under 140, just barely but I do. YEAH I am in the 130s! 139.8 to be exact.)



1 comment:
GOod Job!! the 130s- that is amazing!
Post a Comment