
Kevin and I took a trip to NYC back in August of 2007 with my friend (and her husband) from highschool. This is me and Kevin at the top of the Empire State building. She just sent me these pictures and when I saw this picture and how it looked like I was 6 months pregnant when my baby is almost 5 it opened my eyes and I did not want to have that belly anymore. It is more than that...I also noticed that I was carrying a ton of weight in my behind and I wanted to get rid of it ALL. Right now I am happy to say that I do not have the belly, but the behind is going to take a lot of work. On my body type the weight comes off of everything else first and the butt the very last. At least it has gotten smaller, but I still have a ways to go. Thank you Jill for opening my eyes. In this picture I weighed 162 lbs.
1 comment:
yay! I love before pictures...especially since we're going to see your smokin hot after in a few days! You've done amazing! Very inspiring. Seriously I wish you could call me every few hours every day and just say, "I'm in the 140's..nah nah nah nah nah!". That would keep me away from my vice...sugar!
Post a Comment