Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures of size 8 pants


I just wanted to post me in my pants that are a size 8 and that I am so happy that I fit into them. I will post pictures tomorrow of my final pictures of what I look like and try to find a full length shot of me in my levis when I weighed 161 lbs. to compare the two.

2 comments:

kristal said...

FREAKIN SEXY HOT! You seriously look like a 20 year old. I have no idea how old you are, but you FREAKIN LOOK TWENTY! Ok, and which VS jeans are those? Mine will hopefully be in tomarrow, trying them on will make me stick to my diet, at least for a week or so...haha! But seriously your after pictures are motivation enough for me. Holy hell! Is your hsuband freaking out and all over you? K, I'm going to go run or something! Can't wait for tomarrow's pics...post a lot, cause seriously I LIVE for after pictures...it's soo motivating. Did you see my after pictures when I hit 147? It was in a bikini...who'd have thunk? Probably never again, but I love before and afters! You've done fantastic, ok, nowi'm really going to run or something.

kelly said...

There is no way that I will ever wear a bikini. I have way too many stretch marks and because I have lost weight they are the puckering kind right now until my stomach gets used to being smaller. You looked great in your bikini though. I do not even own one.