Tuesday, January 6, 2009

W9W

Friday, Jan. 2: Ride bike in basement for hour with 30 min. conditioning.
Saturday, Jan. 3: Run 6 miles on treadmill at gym
Sunday, Jan. 4: REST
Monday, Jan. 5: Run 5 miles at the gym (easy pace, I walked 1 mile of it)
Tuesday, Jan. 6: Run 5 miles speed work on treadmill at gym and 2 miles at HH dome. (total 7 miles)
Wednesday, Jan. 7: Bike for 1 hour 40 min. with 20 min. conditioning.
Thursday, Jan. 8: Do elliptical for an hour with 15 min. weight lifting at the gym.
Friday, Jan. 9: Run 14 miles on treadmill at the gym

This is my final week before the BIG weigh in. I have a lot of running to do, but of course have not seen a change on the scales lately. I wonder while I was sick and not running for 3 weeks that my body was burning calories from my muscles and deteriating them. Now that I am starting to run again it is pulling in a lot of water in to rebuild the muscles and so far taking a long time to see a change on the scale. I went pant shopping the other day and noticed that there are a lot of size 8 that are too tight in my butt. I want to be able to wear all pants that are size 8 so I have a lot of work to do in that area. Who knows if it will ever come off. So even though the final weigh in is on Friday, I will be still working on losing weight in that area. Maybe it will end up being just fat lost and the weight will not change on the scale, but I am fine with that. I just want to tone up. This may be the first time in 15 years that I actually wear a swimming suit without board shorts over top. Who knows.

No comments: