A complete log of me reaching my BQ and the races that I will be doing this year (2012) along with my training for Boston in 2013.
Friday, November 14, 2008
I have died and gone to heaven...
I cannot believe what I found. I LOVE chocolate and I LOVE salt so the PERFECT snack in the entire world is chocolate covered pretzels. These really hit the spot at just the right time. Need I say more?
Kelly thanks for all the great info. I wish I knew great low-calorie recipes, but I so don't. I just stick to veggies and water. Your new snack idea sounds delicious.
3 comments:
YUMMY!! And we can do that?? It seems so natural to just write off all things chocolate and tasty.
Kelly thanks for all the great info. I wish I knew great low-calorie recipes, but I so don't. I just stick to veggies and water. Your new snack idea sounds delicious.
I am changing my eating habits for life and I know if I cut it out completly I cannot do that for life. So I have to learn to eat it in moderation.
Post a Comment