Friday, November 21, 2008

W3W

Friday, Nov. 21- Boot camp, 30 min. abs, 30 min. bike
Saturday, Nov. 22- 5 mile run on treadmill
Sunday, Nov. 23- REST
Monday, Nov. 24- Ride bike for 1 hour/conditioning
Tuesday, Nov. 25- 3 mile run on treadmill/conditioning
Wednesday, Nov. 26- 6 mile run on treadmill
Thursday, Nov. 27 (Thanksgiving)- Turkey Trot 10K race w/ kids

This week will be crazy because of Thanksgiving. I really need to watch what I am eating and not pick at the food and eat it while preparing it. Then I can portion out my meal and make sure to not have too many calories, but still have an enjoyable time. That is why I wanted to run a race the morning of so I can burn extra calories before eating Thanksgiving Dinner. Good luck to everyone this week. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

kristal said...

Yea, I'll be a chubby older lady...I'll be 30 this next year and we still want 3-4 more...I have 3...two boys and a girl. Our baby is almost 3, so we need to get on it soon...we want to whip the last ones out really quickly though. I have a few sisters that were still having kids into their 30's and they are size 10-14, so I figured if I can stay in that range I'll be ok...if I coudl stinkin put some lbs on my husband at least! So you're done? lucky! I've got a lot of friends that are done before 30. In fact my best friend just turned 30 and she's almost due with #6 and she's done! blah! I'll be 37 when I have my last according to OUR plans...we'll see.