I use my-calorie-counter.com every day for everything. It is so convenient to look up calories of food here and record them in my daily journal. It calculates everything for me and lets me know exactly how many calories I have left to eat. It also lets me know how well balanced my diet is each day. I LOVE IT! You can add the foods that you eat the most and then just click to add quick. Once I get more food added and saved here it will be cake to add the food I eat each day. This is the first time that I have been really excited to count calories because it does everything for me. It also has a place to keep track of the activity I do and gives me an idea of how many calories I burn each day. I recommend everyone using this. Here is the link...
http://my-calorie-counter.everydayhealth.com/journal.asp
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ok, so I decided to postpone my running training for 2 weeks. I just don't think I have the energy to do it while I'm doing this cleanse. I'm soo excited for that program that you put on my comments, but the website didn't work. But if I can get up to 3 miles in 8 weeks, that would be right after the new year....yay! I hope I can do it. Just keep reminding me how great you feel and lose a lot of weight and brag about how much your running, that'll keep me motivated. Anyway, give me that website again.
Post a Comment