Wow! If I did not know what to expect beforehand I would be a little discouraged right now. I guess I am just glad that I did not put on weight. I cannot believe that with all the calories that I have cut back on and all the exercise that I have been doing that I weigh the EXACT same as last week (to the decimal point). My body fat has gone down and also I have seen a major difference in my pants. I am probably down to my size 12s but I will not even try them on until another week. I like the fact that I am in baggie pants right now. I will wait one more week before I drop down to the next size and have them fit snug again. I have also seen a change in my face and my bust. I am really sad that I am going to have to get rid of my huge size B bra and drop down to an A. I guess this is the sacrifice that I have to make to get into a size 8 pants. I can definitely do this. Who wants to run with those things bouncing all over the place anyway.I really am enjoying this challenge. I really like the fact that I can say no to things that I know are not worth the calorie intake. There are simple pleasures I look forward to. I LOVE Lindt chocolate and I keep the Lindor balls next to my bed. Whenever I have extra calories for the night (which I try to make sure that I do) I look forward to going up into bed, snuggling up under my warm covers and eat just 1 (70 calorie) ball of heaven. I love doing this so much that it gives me the extra will power throughout the day to turn things away. I look forward to my time with just me, my chocolate and a nice book to read.



3 comments:
Oooh, Lindts are the best! I've gotta get back on a diet..I've been soo far off track these last 3 days! i need to get back to eatting dinner at 5 and only popcorn after that, it always help sme lose weight. i try to down any choclate I deserve before noon... my body just works that way. Um, and you look way smaller than a 12!
It is unfortunately my behind that makes me fit into a size 12. The waist is usually big, but then it is tight in the thighs.
I wish I could transfer my boobage to those who lose weight in that area :) I like to see how others reward themselves for their hard work- chocolate is an excellent choice!
Post a Comment