I was a little nervous about weighing after Thanksgiving because for sure with the extra food I ate my body will hold a lot more water. I am very pleased with the outcome. On Thanksgiving morning my husband and I took our kids over to community 10K run and it turned out to be the prettiest morning. I thought that it was going to be a 5K so I ate 1/2 of a banana and then gave the other half to my husband. When we got there they told us that it was a 10K and at that point I was really sad that I gave my other half away (but he had energy beans that he shared with me so it turned out okay). The kids started out with us and then were able to stop off at one of my friends homes while Kevin and I finished. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. The air was crisp and icy but the sun was shining so it was so pretty. I was thrilled to be able to burn more calories because I knew I was going to eat a few more than normal. I did not even count calories all day, but just made sure to eat one portion of everything. Now this morning I left my house at 5:30 and took this picture right before I left shopping. I should have waited until I got home because after all the hustle and bustle and pushing, clawing, screaming...I could have burned a few more calories. hehee.Friday, November 28, 2008
Week 3 Weigh-in
I was a little nervous about weighing after Thanksgiving because for sure with the extra food I ate my body will hold a lot more water. I am very pleased with the outcome. On Thanksgiving morning my husband and I took our kids over to community 10K run and it turned out to be the prettiest morning. I thought that it was going to be a 5K so I ate 1/2 of a banana and then gave the other half to my husband. When we got there they told us that it was a 10K and at that point I was really sad that I gave my other half away (but he had energy beans that he shared with me so it turned out okay). The kids started out with us and then were able to stop off at one of my friends homes while Kevin and I finished. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. The air was crisp and icy but the sun was shining so it was so pretty. I was thrilled to be able to burn more calories because I knew I was going to eat a few more than normal. I did not even count calories all day, but just made sure to eat one portion of everything. Now this morning I left my house at 5:30 and took this picture right before I left shopping. I should have waited until I got home because after all the hustle and bustle and pushing, clawing, screaming...I could have burned a few more calories. hehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kelly, you rock, thanks for the good advice, I will put into motion and hopefully, all will be good, and if I need further advice from there I will definitely give you a ring. Thanks again for your assistance. Happy Thanksgiving weekend, oh and congrats on doing an amazing job on losing so much. I am proud to compete with you.
Post a Comment