Friday, November 14, 2008

Week 2 Work-out (W2W)

Friday, Nov. 14- Boot Camp plus 30 min. Abs... Wow!
Saturday, Nov. 15- 10 mile run with my honey :)
Sunday, Nov. 16- REST
Monday, Nov. 17- Advanced Step Class (this class is so challenging)
Tuesday, Nov. 18- 5 mile easy run
Wednesday, Nov. 19- 5 mile easy run
Thursday, Nov. 20- REST/XT (cycling while watching Survivor)

It is supposed to rain this weekend and after last week with me having to run 9 miles on the treadmill, this week I am NOT wanting to run 10 miles inside. I hope I will be able to get out and around the town because it goes by a lot faster and it is done before I know it.

I am so glad that my Gold's gym membership is off freeze now. I usually freeze it while I am running more outside and now I can just go to the gym when it gets cold. I DO NOT like to be cold so this works out great. My daughter, Carley is my gym buddy. SHe loves to go with me and she just plays in the day-care there.

No comments: