Well, I guess counting calories does work. I have to say that I have not really even had a hard time with my eating this week. I was able to really "think" about what I was eating before I did it and I kept a complete food diary with calories and everything. This made me more aware of what I was putting into my mouth. Another thing that I am really happy about is that I did not ever feel like I had to binge eat. I even was able to have a couple of chocolate chip cookies and bites of dessert throughout the week because I just worked them into my total calories for the day. I did not get so hungry that I felt like I could eat my whole house in one sitting. I really was happy about week one and look forward to the upcoming weeks and the shedding of more pounds. YEAH!Friday, November 14, 2008
Nov. 14 Weigh-in (156.8 lbs.)
Well, I guess counting calories does work. I have to say that I have not really even had a hard time with my eating this week. I was able to really "think" about what I was eating before I did it and I kept a complete food diary with calories and everything. This made me more aware of what I was putting into my mouth. Another thing that I am really happy about is that I did not ever feel like I had to binge eat. I even was able to have a couple of chocolate chip cookies and bites of dessert throughout the week because I just worked them into my total calories for the day. I did not get so hungry that I felt like I could eat my whole house in one sitting. I really was happy about week one and look forward to the upcoming weeks and the shedding of more pounds. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
holy crap! Good job, and you even got to eat. I guess I didn't have to do any cardio, but still not worth it..I miss food. ha! Good job. If all of your weeks are this good, you'll be at your goal weigh in a couple of weeks! Wouldn't that be nice? I'd love to be at 145 by Thanksgiving so I could pack a few on that week, which I'm sure I'll do anyways.
Anyway, seriously GREAT JOB!
WOW, Great job Kelly. I would love to find out how your counting calories and what your doing exactly, because I basically ate a ton of veggies and protien this week and I wanted cookies so bad and I did want to eat my whole house the whole time. So I definitly need some advice. But great job by the way. You've done great.
Great job!! That's awesome! I too, like Amy would love to know how you are counting. I basically ate everything in sight. I did loose some, but more would be lovely!!
Holy cow sister you totally rocked your first week. I am so proud. It so makes a difference when we are accountable to someone it really motivates me!! good luck
Post a Comment